Hot Springs Pool Villa in Chiang Mai
- In the mood of Northern Lanna Thai style pool village ,massage and spa retreats
- Pool Villa Suites hosting for 10 honeymoon lovers under the shade of tropical forest and hot springs swimming pool
- Hot Springs pool villa ,private and mountains scenery surround you
- 14 royal suites with in-room hot spring bathtub
Why hot spring is interesting?
Hot springs enthusiasts point to two things. First, the hot temperature of the water has an immediate effect on your body, as a result of changes to your circulatory system. Submerging yourself in hot water increases your heart rate. But, as you soak, your blood warms, and your blood vessels expand, which promotes muscle relaxation and relaxation in general. As a result, soaking in hot water can alleviate everything from stiff muscles to insomnia. There’s no need to go to hot springs to capitalize on the health benefits of hot water since hot water is as close as your bathtub down the hall.
The goodness of hot springs soaking
- What separates hot water in your bathroom from hot water out of the ground is the water’s mineral content.
- While the mineral content of hot springs water varies from spring to spring, the most common minerals and gases include calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium, chloride, silicon dioxide, iron, bicarbonate, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide.
An ancient recipe for thousand years wellness and retreats
Sulfur, the mineral that often gives hot springs that “rotten egg” smell, has been used medicinally since ancient times to ease rashes and to help protect the body against environmental toxins. Thankfully, there’s no need to drink hot spring water to reap the benefits of the minerals as most hot springs enthusiasts believe the minerals are absorbed through the skin as you soak.
The chance to experience hot springs in Chiang Mai
So whether you’d like to relieve your aching joints or if you are one of the true believers in hot springs’ ability to cure whatever ails you, allow me to suggest that now is the perfect time to put down the newspaper or log off your computer, grab your swimsuit, hop in the car, and hit the road. You won’t have to drive far to find your perfect soak and to start relaxing in some local hot springs